Advertising and Merchandising Licence
Print advertising, out-of-home advertising, broadcast advertising, & display advertising; merchandising and retail product packaging. This includes derivative work (must not be plagiarism).
Depending on the advertising and merchandising licence required, types of uses may include:
- Single use
- Personal use
- Editorial: Print, online, broadcast
- In-house business editorial
- Corresponding online/offline content trails & social media
- Any placement
- Any size & DPI
- Unlimited Distribution
- No licence expiration
- Single use or campaign
- Advertorial, promoted & “sponsored by” content
- Newsletters & email marketing
- Website backgrounds & collateral
- Social media
- Social media advertising & promoted posts
- Brochures & leaflets
- All promotional materials
- Unlimited sizes, distribution, placement, perpetuity
- One time licence transfer
Advertising & Merchandising
- Single use or single campaign
- Print advertising
- Out-of-home advertising
- Broadcast advertising
- Display advertising
- Multi-channel advertising
- Retail product packaging
- Merchandise: merchandise in which the primary subject of the merchandise is the image itself – for example: posters, canvases or wall art (including derivative but not plagarism).
Factors that will affect the licence cost will be whether single or multiple use, distribution channels (single or multiple channels), length of licence and country/countries or worldwide use.
An advertising and merchandise licence is subject to the advertising and merchandise licence agreement.
Regardless of the licence type, copyright in an image is not assigned to the licencee, unless by prior written agreement and appropriate fee.
Copyright and ownership of an image is retained by the photographer (Andrew Cooper) at all times, throughout the world. Moral Rights Asserted. All rights are reserved.
To discuss further and arrange a licence for an image/s then please contact me via the form below: