Editorial use; personal use; promotional and marketing use; advertorial and social media.
Depending on the commercial licence required, types of uses may include:
- Single use
- Personal use
- Editorial: Print, online, broadcast
- In-house business editorial
- Corresponding online/offline content trails & social media
- Any placement
- Any size & DPI
- Unlimited Distribution
- No licence expiration
- Single use or campaign
- Advertorial, promoted & “sponsored by” content
- Newsletters & email marketing
- Website backgrounds & collateral
- Social media
- Social media advertising & promoted posts
- Brochures & leaflets
- All promotional materials
- Unlimited sizes, distribution, placement, perpetuity
Factors that will affect the licence cost will be whether single or multiple use, distribution channels (single or multiple channels), length of licence and country/countries or worldwide use.
A commercial image licence is subject to the commercial image licence agreement.
Regardless of the licence type, copyright in an image is not assigned to the licencee, unless by prior written agreement and appropriate fee.
Copyright and ownership of an image at all times is retained by the photographer (Andrew Cooper) at all times, throughout the world. Moral Rights Asserted. All rights are reserved.
To discuss further and arrange a licence for an image/s then please contact me via the form below: