These terms and conditions for image subscription packages are in addition to the standard terms and conditions here.
By signing up to an image subscription package you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Images are provided as per your chosen package, as either colour or black & white (monochrome) images.
- Images can be of any sport played on the Isle of Wight, with the option for me also to cover fixtures, matches or events on mainland U.K. (or further afield); charges will be payable and/or travel costs will need to covered in these instances (I can travel with individuals or teams as required).
- Images are supplied as digital files for personal use (social media and private sharing). Images may not be used for commercial, publishing or use by a club or other organisation without prior written permission.
- The aim is to provide a steady flow of images throughout a season, covering several games/matches or fixtures. This may not be possible due to factors outside of our control. Overall you will received pro-rata your chosen number of images in your chosen subscription package.
- Your will receive your images pro-rata over the period of your subscription. This is to allow for cancelled fixtures or games, so you may received less images in one subscription period, but more in another as images are taken and produced. Pro-rate you will receive the total number of images in your chosen package.
- Where fixtures or games are cancelled or postponed, there is no right to a refund of subscription payments.
- Where a request is received to cover a particular event, match, game or fixture then this will be covered where possible, but no guarantees can be made.
- There is no right to reject images on the basis of style, composition, crop, colour, tone or any other judgement made by the photographer in producing the image/s.
- In the unlikely event an image is received and is a corrupted file, then the same image would be supplied again.
- Your subscription starts from the date of sign-up and first payment received.
- Where you sign-up before the start of a particular sport season, your image allowance in your chosen package will be rolled-over until images can be produced provided. You will still receive your chosen number of images, but thye may be condensed.
- The minimum term for any package is 12 months from the date of sign-up (12 x monthly payments or 4 x quarterly payments).
- You cannot vary your subscription during the first 12 months. You may request a change or cancellation of your subscription after the initial period (see cancellation below).
- Payments are a continuous authorisation of your debit or credit card, handled via Stripe, a UK based payment gateway. We do not received nor see your payment details, only the transactions associated with your subscription.
- Payment fees of 1.4% plus 20p per transaction (for European cards, as at April 2020 – subject to change) are included in your subscription.
- Where a subscription payment fails you will be contacted and asked to make payment for any missed payments. You will be asked to re-instate your subscription where it has failed due to repeated requests to your bank or building society.
- Subscriptions rates may change for your subscription, but not before your initial 12 month subscription terms. Where the subscription rate increases apply to your subscription you will be advised via email, with the option to cancel your subscription prior to the increase.
- Subscription payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of your subscription can be made at any time after the minimum 12 months initial subscription period, with a minimum of 30 days notice of request to cancel.
These terms and conditions are subject to change, without prior notification, with the date of change notified on this page.